The Business Development Board is your one-stop, countywide resource for information on relocating or expanding your business to or in Palm Beach County.
The BDB offers free and confidential services including:
- Site inventory on available industrial buildings, land and office space are provided through our state-of-the-art computerized tracking system.
- Site tours personally conducted by our Business Relocation and Expansion Staff.
- Information on grants, assistance, and financial incentives available through the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, and local municipalities.
- Introductions to the CareerSource Palm Beach County employee-training programs.
- Introductions to public and private educational institutions.
- Introductions to elected officials and local business leaders.
- Review of available housing and cost of living.
- Government zoning and permitting information.
- Local buyer and supplier information.
- Demographics and labor market information.
- Available services and rates for utilities, communication, and transportation.
- Introductions to banks, law firms, employment agencies, accounting firms, and all other appropriate suppliers.
- Technical presentations tailored to company's specific location requirements.
- Overview of Palm Beach County’s lifestyle, including recreational and cultural amenities.
- Research Services.
Services offered to existing Palm Beach County companies:
Where can you get more information?
CONTACT US >
Kelly Smallridge, President and CEO
Gary Hines, Senior Vice President, Administration
Brian Cartland, Vice President, Business Recruitment
Shawn Rowan, Vice President, Business Retention and Expansion
Shereena Coleman, Vice President, Business Facilitation & The Glades Region