© 2016 All rights reserved.
Palm Beach County’s diverse manufacturing cluster includes sophisticated aviation and marine components, biomedical devices, pharmaceuticals, it hardware and software, printing and construction products. There are over 23,670 manufacturing jobs in Palm Beach County with average earnings of $88,101. In total, Florida is home to over 20,750 manufacturers employing more than 430,900 workers. The Florida Legislature passed a sales tax exemption law for manufacturers purchasing machinery and equipment.
Aerospace Technologies Group, Inc. (ATG) is a 65,000-square-foot facility located in the Research & Development Park at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton. Founded in 1998, ATG is a worldwide leader in the design and production of window shade systems for commercial and corporate aviation customers, such as Boeing, Airbus, Gulfstream, Cessna and Dassault Falcon Jet.
In Delray Beach, Lumitec, designs and manufactures marine LED lighting solutions. An engineering and design firm focused on high-quality, extreme environment LED lighting, Lumitec does all of its design, testing, and manufacturing at its research and development headquarters in Boca Raton.
A global leader in the radio frequency (RF) microwave industry, SV Microwave designs and manufactures RF connectors, cable assemblies and passive components for U.S. and international customers.
Top 5 Reasons to manufacture in Palm Beach County:
1. Broad network of higher education, vocational education, and customized training programs.
2. Targeted industry incentives including sales and use tax exemptions, and tax credits and refunds for capital investment, R&D, and job creation.
3. Nationally recognized export assistance programs, robust financial and professional services industry, and strong logistics and distribution network.
4. Particular expertise in advanced materials, aerospace, biomedical, IT, defense, marine, and green technologies.
5. Unmatched access to Latin America and the Caribbean.
Palm Beach County Manufacturing Brochure:
The Business Development Board is your one-stop, countywide resource for information on relocating or expanding your business to or in Palm Beach County. Our free, confidential services include help with permitting, incentive funding assistance, workforce development, research services, and site selection, as well as project management and connections to public/private resources.
Whether you are new to Palm Beach County or already established here, the Business Development Board is uniquely positioned to help your business take full advantage and leverage all the resources available to you.