The City of West Palm Beach celebrated the branding and unveiling of The Flagler Financial District. West Palm Beach has been an area where the business and financial services industry has been tremendous. This specific area will be customized with logos, street signs, banners and other markers. Businesses within the financial district will be honored with plaques; the BDB is proud to have been honored with the first one.
Included in the ribbon cutting (left to right):
- Christopher Roog, Economic Development Manager, City of West Palm Beach
- Dennis Grady, President & CEO, Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches
- Russell Marcus, Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Emily Clifford, J.P. Morgan; Chair of BDB’s Financial Industry Task Force
- Joe Chase, Gunster; Chair, Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches
- Mayor Jeri Muoio, City of West Palm Beach
- Kelly Smallridge, President & CEO, Business Development Board of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Richard Economou, NAI Merin Hunter Codman; member BDB Financial Industry Task Force
- Wendy Sartory Link, Ackerman, Link & Sartory; BDB Board of Directors
- Raphael Clemente, President & CEO, West Palm Beach DDA
Visit the new website: www.flaglerfinancialdistrict.com