(WEST PALM BEACH, FL – August 10, 2017) WGI is pleased to announce that nine new associates across multiple divisions have joined the firm in several of its Florida offices. They are:
West Palm Beach corporate headquarters:
- Sharon Liebowitz joined WGI’s Human Resources Division as a talent acquisition specialist. Sharon has over 25 years of experience in all areas of human resources, with specific expertise in recruiting and retention. She holds a master’s degree in Human Resources from the University of Central Florida.
- Brian Kinninger joined the firm’s Landscape Architecture Division as a designer. Brian comes to WGI with specific expertise in urban infill development, county planning, comprehensive planning, land development code, and developments of regional impact. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture and a master’s degree in City and Regional Planning from Ohio State University. He is an active member of the Florida Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
- Andre Smith joined WGI’s Structural Systems Division as an engineer intern. Andre is a registered EI and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Ottawa. He is an active member of the Florida Structural Engineers Association.
- Ameer Mufleh joined the firm’s Transportation Division as an engineer intern. Ameer comes to WGI with specific expertise in building forensics and accident reconstruction. Ameer is a registered EI and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Florida Atlantic University.
- Nicole Miller joined the firm’s Transportation Division as a designer. Nicole has experience in drainage and water/sewer systems and has assisted in Autocad design, plan set preparation, and client coordination. She is a registered EI and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Florida Atlantic University.
- TJ Pigeon joined the firm’s Transportation Division as a designer. TJ has experience with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) design and compliance inspections, roadway design, plan production and drafting, onsite construction inspections, and surveying. TJ holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from The University of North Dakota.
- William Kenney joined the firm’s Architecture Division as a graduate architect. He has experience in structures and methods, utilizing the latest technology in the field, creating digital plans, and has assisted with design and renovation projects. William holds a master’s degree in Architecture from the University of Michigan and a bachelor’s degree in architectural design from the University of Florida.
- Christopher Frank, PE joined the firm’s Transportation Division as a project manager. Chris comes to WGI with over 17 years of experience, and specific expertise in highway design, pavement systems, and project management. Chris is a registered Professional Engineer and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Central Florida.
- Paul Chilton joined the firm’s Transportation Drainage Division as an engineer intern. Paul comes to WGI with experience in environmental compliance and permitting, stormwater retrofit design, and site development. Paul is a registered EI and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from University of North Florida.
As a multidisciplinary consulting firm, WGI has 14 offices in six states, serving an active client base in over 30 states with the addition of its 12th division, Parking Solutions, alongside its specialization in the following disciplines: Land Development/Municipal Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Surveying and Mapping, Subsurface Utility Engineering, Structures, Water Resources, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Sciences, Architecture, Land Planning, and Creative Services. The Zweig Group ranked WGI #4 on its 2017 Hot Firms list and #23 on the 2017 Best Firms to Work For list. WGI rose to #1609 on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America – over 1800 places higher than last year’s placement. South Florida Business Journal ranked WGI #37 in its 2016 Florida Fast 100 (encompassing the entire state), #60 in the region’s 2016 Top 100 Private Companies, #10 on its 2016 Top 25 Engineering Firms, as well as #7 in the $25M and over category as a 2016 Fast 50 Honoree from the same publication. In 2017, WGI ranked #252 on the ENR ’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms and ranked #22 in ENR’s Top Southeast Design Firms of 2017. For more information, please visit www.wginc.com.