The Business Development Board is your one-stop, countywide resource for information on relocating or expanding your business to or in Palm Beach County.
The BDB offers free and confidential services including:
- Site inventory on available industrial buildings, land and office space are provided through our state-of-the-art computerized tracking system.
- Site tours personally conducted by our Business Relocation and Expansion Staff.
- Information on grants, assistance, and financial incentives available through the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, and local municipalities.
- Introductions to the CareerSource Palm Beach County employee-training programs.
- Introductions to public and private educational institutions.
- Introductions to elected officials and local business leaders.
- Review of available housing and cost of living.
- Government zoning and permitting information.
- Local buyer and supplier information.
- Demographics and labor market information.
- Available services and rates for utilities, communication, and transportation.
- Introductions to banks, law firms, employment agencies, accounting firms, and all other appropriate suppliers.
- Technical presentations tailored to company's specific location requirements.
- Overview of Palm Beach County’s lifestyle, including recreational and cultural amenities.
- Research Services.
Services offered to existing Palm Beach County companies:
Where can you get more information?
CONTACT US >
Kelly Smallridge, President and CEO
Gary Hines, Senior Vice President, Administration
Shawn Rowan, Vice President, Business Retention and Expansion
Shereena Coleman, Vice President, Business Facilitation & The Glades Region