© 2016 All rights reserved.
With a central location for Florida’s largest population centers and convenient access to world markets, Palm Beach County is a logical choice for logistics and distribution companies. Top companies with distribution centers in Palm Beach County include ALDI, Walgreens and FedEX.
As the Western Hemisphere's commercial gateway, Florida's and Palm Beach County’s logistics and distribution industry is poised to grow further with the Panama Canal expansion in 2016 and the numerous infrastructure developments and upgrades underway around the state.
Key Transportation and Freight Facilities
Palm Beach County is home to 14 Distribution Centers occupying over 3.3 million square feet.
1. Aldi - 647,000 s.f. in Royal Palm Beach
2. American Tire Distributors - 120,000 s.f. in Royal Palm Beach
3. Brown Distributing – 92,000 s.f. in West Palm Beach
4. Cheney Brothers (Main Headquarters) - Over 450,000 s.f. in Palm Beach County
(1.5 million s.f. in state and 2800 employees in state) and #6 out of 100 private Florida firms, by Florida Business Journal.
5. FedEx Distribution Center – 50,000 s.f. in Riviera Beach
6. Florida Crystals Distribution Center - 180,000 s.f. in Western Palm Beach County
7. Oase Group/Geo Global Partners - 45,000 s.f. in West Palm Beach
8. Nestle Water - 22,000 s.f. in Jupiter
9. Niagara Bottling - 409,000 s.f. in Unincorporated Palm Beach County
10. Oase Group/GeoGlobal Partners - 45,000 s.f in West Palm Beach
11. Publix Distribution Center – 487,000 s.f. in Boynton Beach
11. Scalisi Wholesale Fruit and Produce – 19,000 s.f. in Royal Palm Beach
12. Southeast Hay Distributors - Riviera Beach
13. Sysco Southeast Florida - 314,000 s.f. in Riviera Beach
14. Total Distribution Centers - 26,000 s.f. + 77 acres in Jupiter
15. US Food Service - 300,000 s.f. in Boca Raton
16. Walgreens - 800,000 s.f. in Jupiter
17. Woodfield Distribution – 160,000 s.f. in Boca Raton
Check out Glades Region of Palm Beach County:
Where can you get more information?
Business Development Board of Palm Beach County
310 Evernia Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Gary Hines, Senior Vice President, Administration